[rescue] How to "find" Cisco 3620?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sun Nov 9 10:26:52 CST 2003

I have similar things going on. Have a cisco 2900 10/100 switch and
actually
the machine boots up but the console port just show's me crap. But then
after
a minute or so the switch crashes and show's me a error message just
perfectly
with no jibbrish. So I am assuming the switch itselfe is shot, and not
just the
serial port as it has the ability to show me something usefull when it
crashes.

But yes 9600/n/8/1 should do the trick. If not, good luck.