[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Nov 7 12:34:31 CST 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 01:23:33PM -0500, Kevin wrote:

> playing with the demos.  A dual PPro 200 w/ Matrox card wasn't enough
> to effectively rotate geometry any more complex than Utah teapot.

Maybe MAX can't pull if off on a dual PPro 200 w/ Matrox Millenium, but
that doesn't mean the machine can't do it somehow.  I bet it would do it
nicely for moderate models in Lightwave 5.x.  And, of course,  older
wildcat cards, or PCI TNTs are dirt cheap now.

I've done quite a bit of work on a P166 w/ Riva 128.

> I've been contemplating putting the Spacball on my Octane but have yet
> to do so.

Would blender support it?