[rescue] Looking for Sun VME enclosure

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri May 30 13:30:24 CDT 2003

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 01:51 PM, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> Looking for a 5? slot VME sun enclosure.  They made a 3/X50 and may
> have
> also made a 4/X50 ... the enclosures those systems came in would be the
> ideal enclosure I'm looking for.

   It's a 6-slot chassis, not 5.  It was sold with the 3/150 and 4/150.

> I know a couple people on the list have one, but I've lost your
> addresses.
> One person was going to check with a friend as they though it was at
> their
> friend's wharehouse (in NJ ?).

   That was me.  It's buried in a friend's warehouse in Maryland.  I
have no way to get up there anytime soon, so there it will have to stay
for the time being.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                          "Beer is food."
St. Petersburg, FL                         -Anonymous