[rescue] The other question...need Amiga advice!?!

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Thu May 29 10:24:46 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 04:12:45PM -0700, N. Miller wrote:

> And it sounds like the primary use for this system would be video
> capture/editting, which I am not really into yet.

You can do video editing, but with a video toaster, it is going to be
linear editing, not the capture it, arrange clips, and playback out to
tape that you are used to.

There are quite a number of fun things that can be done.  I hear that
the gui toolkit is extremely nice if you are a programmer.  There are
good games.  There are many things to do.