[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 23:33:26 CDT 2003

--- Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> A funny blackholeinc story. Over a year ago I was reasearching black
> NeXT hardware and I came across the blackholeinc.com website. For
> reasons unknown, the guy who runs blackholeinc has put his personal
> blog on the site. Go to the 'about' link on the main page to access
> it as it follows from the FAQ. Like most blogs, it consists of page
> after page of rambling drivel - though it does give some insight into
> the author. He is clearly derranged.

This man is DEEPLY involved in the lotto business (?), as he obsesses
about winning lotto drawings based on some bizzare statistical model...

Anyway, his blog goes to 11 pages, but if you get that far, there is a
reward, a couple of nice women grace the page (dresssed)...

Wow - he has way too much time on his hands...

=====
Lionel