[rescue] Uh, hello stupid.

Andrew Giedraitis andycadd at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 02:03:28 CDT 2003

are you sure it isn't both if there is a opening in the contact edge that
allows the card to slip in it will work in 32 bit and diminished thruput but
it will work  if your gonna spend that much money anyways get scsi RAID
ultra 160 or even ultra 80 both will probably outperform any IDE   [serial
IDE excluded]