[rescue] O2 insanity

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 22 07:42:07 CDT 2003

KRM <kevin at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Is there any reason that this machine would be worth the $1100 reserve
> price?  What's the max CPU that O2s came outfitted with?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2730213160&category=179&ssPageName=Merch06

This O2 is *not* worth that much.  I'll suspect it has a R5k-180Mhz, though
the seller doesn't mention what processor.  A similar (actually better
equipped) O2 went for about $130 yesterday morning.  This guy *is* smoking
crack.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."