[rescue] HP-UX

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 21 15:21:43 CDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, robert brooke gravitt wrote:

> Anyone know anything about getting console access on HP-UX (Visualize
> C160) systems?

You mean other than running a serial line to the first serial port at
9600,8,n,1?  Or are you referring to the strange HP keyboard and monitor
ports?

I've done the former.  It's just like a million other systems.  The
latter requires parts that I don't have.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"