[rescue] AS/400 Type 9404

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 21 14:00:01 CDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, James Denton wrote:

> Well, the AS/400 itself is about, oh, maybe 24" wide, 34-36" deep and 24"
> tall. It has a large floppy disk drive and tape backup drive.

That sounds doable.  I think the Alpha I had in the back of my car was
larger than that.  If your work either wants to toss it or get rid of it
cheaply enough, I can pick that up.

> The ImpactWriter is pretty large. The cabinet is maybe 60" tall and 72"
> wide. I didn't see how large the printer itself was.

Uh.  Whoa.  That's a Printer.  I can't fathom how you'd move that, aside
from a box truck.  Even then, it'd probably need to be crated to keep
from munging the printheads.  Perhaps ebay? ;)

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"