true (was RE: [rescue] Hark, something from the depths of the storage closet!)

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon May 19 01:04:25 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 19:58, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

> From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <rescue at hawkmountain.net>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: RE: [rescue] Hark, something from the depths of the storage
closet!
> Date: 18 May 2003 13:48:13 -0400
>
> The copyright has been through '5' revisions (5 dates)... so maybe
> that is 5 of them.... maybe the other one was a bug :-)
>
> -- Curt
>
> >Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 10:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
> >From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com>
> >Subject: RE: [rescue] Hark, something from the depths of the storage
closet!
> >To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
[snip]
> >#ident  "@(#)true.sh    1.6     93/01/11 SMI"   /* SVr4.0 1.4   */
> >
> >One question - do I read this right, has this gone through *six*
> >revisions (the 1.6 in the ident line)? Also, this code has been bug
> >free for over 10 years!

Hopefully I didn't screw up who's supposed to be saying what in my
snippage...

Anyway, if that was a CVS or RCS managed file, they start at revision
1.1, so that'd be the right number of revisions.
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]