[rescue] IRIX 6.5 on an Indy

KRM kevin at pipeline.com
Sun May 18 01:18:33 CDT 2003

I actually slapped 6.5.9f on it last night and i was very surprised by
the speed.  It actually has 160 megs, i was thinking it was 128 but was
mistaken.  I have an additional 128 here so i'll bump it up to 256 later.

This was also the first time i've gotten IRIX to install correctly
(mistakes and ignorance on my part the first few times it tried.)  Like
most things it's not such a bad install if you actually read the docs
and take your time :)

/KRM