[rescue] Hark, something from the depths of the storage closet!

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Fri May 16 20:16:07 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 19:51, Michael Free wrote:
> I'm becoming tempted to install this absurd number of floppies called
> Interactive Unix/386 on an old Tandy 3000 I've got sitting around...

Woo-Hoo.. (quite a pile of'm isn't it?)

Haven't done that in a LONG time..   I wonder if I still have a full set
sitting around here...

One suggestion, make a copy of the multi-user extensions disk before you
install it.  Otherwise, it'll either become keyed to your system, or it
won't let you install it a second time. (I forget which, its been a long
time)

David