[rescue] Minor Irix Install Question

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri May 16 19:51:27 CDT 2003

Hello all,

If I could bend the ear of an Irix guru or two (having tried sgi's web
site and failed to find anything), I have what is probably a minor
problem.

I got my second drive sled today (with a 2.15 gb seagate on it. It's
funny - my sgi now has a DEC and a Sun rom-ed 2 gb drives in it...) ns
I'm trying to figure out how to tell inst to use drive id 2 as /usr. Any
tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

William
relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
Feynman's Appendix to the Rogers Commission Report.