[rescue] IRIX 6.5 on an Indy

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri May 16 19:38:13 CDT 2003

Is the insecurity running the desktop something that can be
stopped without patches... ?  or is it really that open ?

Sounds like IRIX 5.3 security wise is a lot like SunOS 4.X...  I really
like SunOS 4.X, but you better know what your doing if your going to
connect it to ther internet... or you won't be the only "onwer"... :-)

-- Curt