[rescue] UE1 memory prices?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed May 14 18:04:09 CDT 2003

If your going to do anything graphicsally on a U1, then the UPA slot
adds a lot (feature wise).

The cost diff between a U1 and UE1 is so small, I'd always opt for
getting the UPA slot and 100MBit...

Oh... I think the SCSI busses are different... I think the non E
only has 8 bit narrow scsi while the E has 16 bit wide scsi.... I'd
have to double check this, but if my memory is correct... that is the
case... if this is wrong, I'm sure someone here will correct me.

-- Curt