[rescue] what is this ebay item

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 13 13:58:52 CDT 2003

Hello,

It is indeed an Ultra 2, that has screws on the front to rack mount
it..... I'm not sure what it's worth to be honest, but it's definitely an
Ultra 2. I've seen the inside of loads of 'em.

HTH :-)

--
Richard Hobbs <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Registered Linux User: 313906
Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=3023297397

mario