[rescue] what is this ebay item

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue May 13 12:38:45 CDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, lz wrote:

> does anyone know what this is? it looks like an ultra 2 in a rack mount case,

That appears to be exactly what it is.

> but i don't know much about the later sun stuff.... whats it worth?

Well, at $60/ea, I'd probably by 5 of them!

The processors look like 250MHz UltraSPARC II chips, but without the
501-xxx number, I can't be sure.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "The grabbing hands grab all they can, all for
Thorndale, TX     (*  themselves, after all, it's a competitive world;