[rescue] Older-new mac stuff

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon May 12 20:51:07 CDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 16:47:13 -0400, "Andrew Weiss" <ajwdsp at cloud9.net>
said:
> I was actually trying to get VNC to work on this Mac so that I could
> have him work remotely, but you can't get VNC to do separate logins...
> VNC only controls the console even in service-startup mode.... and
> unlike X which allows you to run multiple instances on virtual
> displays, I can't figure out how to implement something like that on OS
> X.

I don't know that there is a way to do it with Aqua.  You can however,
install X, and use X apps remotely.

http://mrcla.com/XonX/

I have a Pismo that I have been considering selling.  If you are
interested,
drop me an email, and I'll give you the details.  (I don't really want to
sell
it, but I need the cash. :-/)

=Nadine=
--