[rescue] Fargin' Sun documentation...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 17:34:53 CDT 2003

I had to go through several Sun web pages, till I found the *one*
document that showed that a jumper needs to be set for 300 MHz CPUs in
an Ultra 2:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/data/805/805-0936/pdf/805-0936-14.pdf

Jumper 2301 is the jumper in question.

Bastages, fargin' isehole, somenabich...

Still, the U2 isn't booting... Time to dig deeper (stop-N, etc.)

Had to vent, now it is in the archives ;^)

Thanks,

=====
Lionel