[rescue] Haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sun May 4 16:50:55 CDT 2003

Something is wrong with my web host at the moment, so my URLs
in the original message aren't working right now.

It's a box I volunteer admin on, but I don't have remote
console access, so I have to rely on the folks inside the
org that hosts it to deal with these sorts of problems.
(We've asked $network_juggernaut's infosec people to give
us a secure external route to the console, but we are very
low on the priority totem pole.)

Sorry about that, should've mentioned it in the original
message.

=Nadine=