[rescue] best ferrups

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Sun May 4 13:10:36 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 16:04, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
> From: Peter Richards <nrichards at telus.net>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: [rescue] best ferrups
> Date: 03 May 2003 01:38:57 -0700
>
> I have bought a ferrups ME1 ups on e-bay and need to install a battery.
> Unfortunately there is no legacy manual available that I can find. I need
> install the cables on the battery. there are 2 positive and two negative
> terminals on the battery and 2 positive cables and one negative cable from
the
> UPS unit. Any idea of what goes where?
> The manual for the FE unit which superceded the ME1 makes no sense to me.
> Any help would be appreciated from someone who owns one!
> Peter Richards

Ferrups ME1?  I've not heard of that, and I've been using various
Ferrups devices since before 1988.  What's the model number on the
back?  I emailed powerware recently, about some manuals for some Best
Patriot Pro devices, and they sent me out a printed manual pretty
quickly.  Later,
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]