[rescue] VAXStation 4000/90 Manuals

David de Gruyl david at bhaermandegruyl.org
Fri May 2 10:15:12 CDT 2003

* on [03-05-02 10:52] Dave McGuire wrote:
>On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 07:09 AM, David de Gruyl wrote:
[looking for manual]
>   If nobody here has them (actually I was kinda surprised that *I*
>don't have them!) someone on port-vax at netbsd.org certainly
>does...4000/90s are quite popular with that crowd.

Actually, the folks at classiccmp were very helpful in pointing out the
manx database at http://vt100.net/manx  which shows the manuals as being
online.  I also recieved another pointer to a specific repository, but
the database is one of those sources which should be advertised, for DEC
equipment anyway.

>   Damn fine machine, by the way...

I hope so, it seems a little broken in the front panel area, right now.
(I think it just needs to be taken apart and put together properly -- it
is an alignment issue).

David

--
David de Gruyl <david at bhaermandegruyl.org>