[rescue] Hamfest grab! I like hamfest's

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Mar 31 22:31:08 CST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> This is a grab from this weekend's timonium hamfest.

> This had a busted power supply. I paid $25 for it. Has 2 * 9gb harddrives.

Try beating a 2KW UPS for $5. I had to haul it away myself, but it was
worth it.

I know what you're thinking -- you're thinking old and terrible. But it's
a Deltec PRC-2200 -- somewhat modern.

Now if I had somewhere to put the batteries for it....

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"