[rescue] The Practical Guide to FDDI

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Mar 29 18:46:39 CST 2003

Could be possible... It's going to be a huge pain to do service on the
P/S... I'm going to have to map everything because you have to unbolt
it and then disconnect about 20 connections... the thing is like a
double-size cinder block.

I will certainly take a look when I feel like pulling the box out from
under the table and going to work on it... that's the trouble with
gigunda boxen.

I am certainly going to attempt repair on both units at some point
because the Power/Series was supposed to go to Sambo and unless he
doesn't want it at all anymore it should still go to a good home dead
or not since everything else works and it'd be a crime to whack a
machine because the analog portion is dead.

Andrew