[rescue] The Practical Guide to FDDI

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Mar 29 18:34:36 CST 2003

Could the actual circuit breaker in the power supply be faulty ?  Do you
have a way of checking/watching the current draw on the box to see if it
goes up, up, up until the breaker pops....  if the current doesn't go up
then it might just be the breaker itself.  If your handy with electronics
you could always replace it or replace it with a fuseholder and fuse.

-- Curt