[rescue] Sun SS10SX AVB on Ebay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 18:57:20 CST 2003

I've got an SS/10sx that I have no need for, and IIRC I have two 8 Meg
'framebuffers' for it (but no AVB card)...

Would this be worth anything to someone here (over S/H)? I have a fair
assortment of bit to populate the board (CPU, RAM, HD) or to go bare.

Email me directly if interested, thanks!

Lionel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408960069&category=20327

> This AVB is not compatible with the SS20 - different connector and
> slightly different dimensions, apparently (as well as different part
> numbers).  Since I don't have a 10SX and don't have room for one
> right
> now, it would be silly to go buy one just to fit the AVB into it -
> although the thought did cross my mind.  One can never have too many
> sun4m's. :-)

=====
Lionel