[rescue] Sun SS10SX AVB on Ebay

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezics at q7.com
Thu Mar 27 13:07:44 CST 2003

Is there an "lhyi" (on Ebay) here?

A kind stranger emailed me this link (my Ebay "automatic notifications"
missed it):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3408960069&category=20327

This AVB is not compatible with the SS20 - different connector and
slightly different dimensions, apparently (as well as different part
numbers).  Since I don't have a 10SX and don't have room for one right
now, it would be silly to go buy one just to fit the AVB into it -
although the thought did cross my mind.  One can never have too many
sun4m's. :-)

If someone here grabs that AVB, I'd be willing to sell cheap or trade an
8MB SS10 VSIMM to the lucky bidder.  I'm pestering the seller about an
SS20 AVB, in the meantime...

-- Chris