[rescue] help with sparc10 fans

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Mar 27 14:49:46 CST 2003

They would be easy to replace.... just get a fan of the same dimensions
and voltage (and similar in current draw), splice them in and your all
set.

I may have some I removed from a dead power supply.... if you don't find
what you need, let me know and I'll look around for them.  Wouldn't want
much... probably $10 for the 2 or 3 of them that I have.

You could put in higher CFM fans... just make sure you don't radically
exceed the current spec, as without knowing how they are tied into +12V
on the power supply, you can't really be sure you high you can go.

The factory ones are 0.22 Amp looking at a supply here.

-- Curt