[rescue] Loudness of Netra T1 AC200

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 07:45:28 CST 2003

<snicker>

Speaking of SGI desksides..

Which do you think sounds more like a small jet taking off?
My Crimson upstairs, or my PC?  (If you guess PC, give yourself a pat on
the back.)

Much of the annoyance of computer noise has to do with its pitch, as
well as its loudness.  I'm not certain which is actually louder, the PC,
or the Crimson, but the Crimson's noise is certainly of a lower pitch
than the PC, and much more easily tolerated. (IMHO)

David