[rescue] Loudness of Netra T1 AC200

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 26 20:37:23 CST 2003

HI All,

Heh, reminds me of the PowerVsion User guide for the SGI Power Series machines.  I stated that the 4D/480 predator cabinet was an "office appliance" that was meant to go in the office rather than the server room.  I have one and the fans are deafening -  I cant imagine having to sit next to it, not to mention the size of the thing.  The onyx is bad enough.....

Cheers, Geoff.