[rescue] FS: Sun quad cpu systems, u60 2450, DEC alpha gear, other stuff

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 26 13:39:49 CST 2003

Hi folks,

I have some stuff that I will apparently be selling in the next week or so.
The easier stuff to part with isn't selling (iBook, ham radio), so I have
to start looking at some slightly more dear stuff. I'll ship this stuff by
insured/trackable carrier to anywhere that it's legal to ship to, at buyer's
expense of course.

- Cycle Quad server -- this is similar to an E420, in an Ultra 2 form factor.
  Takes up to 4gb ram and 4 cpus. Currently has 3x250MHz cpu, 2GB of high
  density ram (8 sticks 256MB each), two small disks and a cdrom drive. Has
  video card, takes Sun or PS/2 keyboard/mouse, uses Ultra 1-450 type RAM.

- Marner AXmp server -- 5U rackmount, similar to E420, takes up to 4gb and
  4cpu. Currently has 2 167mhz cpus and no RAM, one hotswap disk bay (no HD)
  and one cdrom drive (12-20x plextor).  Uses AXi/Ultra 5 type RAM.

- Sun Ultra 60 hybrid -- U30 chassis with U60 board inside. Says Ultra 30
  on the front. Currently has 2 450MHz/4MB cpus and 2gb of ram, two Elite3d-m3
  frame buffers, and a SunPCI 600mhz card in it.

* I have a lot of other Sun stuff available to SFBA, California locals
  for very low prices. Some of it's free. Also have some old all-in-one Macs
  and some old 386/486 stuff in storage that would be free for pickup only.
  As always, contributions to the storage/move fund are welcome.

Non-Sun stuff:

- iBook: See http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/sby/sys/9664672.html
  Will make a deal for sunhelp users, and will ship to the US or Canada
  if you don't ask me to sell you 384MB of a single 512MB SODIMM.  :)

- Dual Pentium Pro 210mhz system (200mhz/512kb cpu reliably overclocked)
  that's been running stably for years. I need to rebuild the Linux system
  that's been in this chassis for about five or six years, and will move up
  to P3 at the same time. Board will take up to 1gb RAM (undocumented).
  Has been running with 2 256MB dimms for almost two years now.

- AlphaStation 600 5/266 (still/again), 21164/266mhz cpu, 256MB RAM, dual
  Ethernet, dual SCSI, ZLXp-L1 framebuffer. Locals can get a free 21" monitor
  with it--will not ship the monitor.

- DIGITAL Server 3305R: Nice rackmount Alpha, 500MHz/2MB cpu, see
  http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2002-April/053712.html

- Deskside HP 9000 system, unknown config (I think it's a 9000/800 G40,
  see http://www.openpa.net/systems/nova.html). Will not ship.

- HP Laserjet IIIsi printers. Local only, will trade for soda or moving
  help. :)

There's other stuff as well, but I still have not finished the Great
Inventory. Ask offlist if you have any questions. You can also reach me
at rnovak at tcp dot com if you can't get through to Indyramp due to
DNS problems.

Thanks,
Rob