[rescue] Re: Re: Can someone identify this Netra machine?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Mar 25 12:41:15 CST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 01:21:19PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I don't think that machine HAS enough gills to pack with $500 worth
> of hardware, man.  I'd offer them maybe $90 for it, if only because
> it's a sweet looking chassis with lots of drive bays.

Well, I'd think it would be worth $500 with 12 18gb (36gb?) disks,
8 128meg dimms, and a couple of qfe cards, assuming the UPS battery
is viable.  :) Unfortunately the U1 won't support gigE.

But as-is with empty slots, no, not worth that much at all.

Looks like it does have a sunswift card (10/100/fwscsi), but those
aren't as rare as they used to be.

Rob