[rescue] FS: AlphaServer 2100

Tom Ponsford tponsford at theriver.com
Sat Mar 22 21:41:41 CST 2003

Hi All,
Speaking of 2100A, Has anyone got FBSD 5 or any Linux to boot on one of
these beasts??

With  single procsessor 4.7 works fine, not so with any OS's (except of
course T/64 or VMS and
..hurumph..Windows NT) that support SMP.

Also does anyone have a copy of the ECU (Eisa configuration Utility) for
2100A?
I think a 2100 would work. I need one!!

Thanks

Tom