[rescue] Re: cgsix (TGX) into SS 1 ?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:37:01 CST 2003

--- PurpleT3K <purpletwilight3000 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Lionel,
>
> Is your CG6 still available. I also have a SS1+ with no framebuffer,
> what happens to all these framebuffers?

Hi everyone!

Yes, it is still available - shoot me an address (OFF LIST! ;^) and
I'lls end it out to you - all I ask is that you cover postage once it
arrives.

As a reminder it is a dual-slot CG6, designed for SS/1s (part number
eludes me, I'm away from my parts bin)...

=====
Lionel

http://platinum.yahoo.com