[rescue] FS: laserjets (free), iBook, AXmp rackmount system (SFBA, California)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 19 23:44:03 CST 2003

Hi everyone,

If anyone in the SF Bay Area wants a free HP Laserjet IIIsi, let
me know. I would welcome a contribution to my storage fund, but
I'd be almost as happy to just have them off my hands. Minimal
configuration, you'll need to put an MIO or S/P module in to
use them. Will not ship, but you can bribe someone in the area
to pack and ship it if you wish.

I'm also selling my iBook, 700mhz cdrw/dvd with airport card and
applecare. I'll ship it anywhere in the US or Canada at buyer's
expense. If you know what it's worth and will offer something near
that, get in touch with me off list. More specs available on request.

And the AXmp is still available. Will ship at buyer's expense (it's
big, but cool). I may put the Cycle Quad up for sale soon, and that's
easier to ship. But for now it's just the rackmount AXmp.

> Also, probably pickup/delivery only but I could ship... I have a Marner
> 5U rackmount Ultra AXmp server that I'm trying to sell. Seems to work
> well with the spare processor I had here (167mhz) and a bank of RAM.
> Has a hotswap HD68 scsi tray and bay, and a 12-20x Plextor scsi cdrom.
> Good for Solaris >= 2.6 and FreeBSD and Linux. Contact me if interested,
> and let me know where you are. Prefer local buyer, but if you are willing
> to pay for it to be packaged and shipped, I'll consider shipping it.
> Nice system, selling because I already have one I'm working on. :)

If you're interested, contact me offlist.

Rob