[rescue] FS: office laser printers, AXmp rackmount system (SFBA, California)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 10 23:04:30 CST 2003

Hi folks,

I have a couple of heavy duty HP Laserjets (IIIsi, 4si) for sale, pickup
or delivery in the San Francisco/San Jose area only. Fair page counts,
good shape, postscript and all... contact me if interested.

Also, probably pickup/delivery only but I could ship... I have a Marner
5U rackmount Ultra AXmp server that I'm trying to sell. Seems to work
well with the spare processor I had here (167mhz) and a bank of RAM.
Has a hotswap HD68 scsi tray and bay, and a 12-20x Plextor scsi cdrom.
Good for Solaris >= 2.6 and FreeBSD and Linux. Contact me if interested,
and let me know where you are. Prefer local buyer, but if you are willing
to pay for it to be packaged and shipped, I'll consider shipping it.
Nice system, selling because I already have one I'm working on. :)

More specs available on request. I'm motivated to sell the lasers fairly
cheaply so I can improve my van's gas mileage again :) and I'll consider
fair offers on the AXmp server.

--Rob