[rescue] LX serial woes

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Sat Mar 15 22:30:45 CST 2003

"Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." <rescue at hawkmountain.net> writes:

> If you have a Sun keyboard, plug that in, power the system on while
> holding down Stop-N sequence.  If you have a monitor attached do this
> till you see the banner screen.  If not, then do if for like a minute.
>
> This will reset the NVRAM... maybe someone messed with the serial port
> or console setting stuff in the NRAM....

Oaky, now I've got it there on serial- is there a way to reset the nvram
quickly from the ok prompt? (I will probably find this as I am searching
through helpfiles)

And, btw. I still claim the 320LX (which I've swapped to as it's
dedicated to that job) is the best handheld terminal you can get on ebay
for under $40 :)

hrm. soon I need to try an hp150... and find hpil keyboards.