[rescue] HP-UX laptops - asked & answered...

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 11:00:35 CST 2003

> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:27:22 -0800 (PST)
> From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [rescue] HP-UX laptops - asked & answered...
>
> I asked the seller and got this response...
>
> I guess someone needed 36 laptops ;^)

Could be an OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom) thing, I suppose. IIRC, the
Air Force was using HP's as their common platform. (Switched from the
Sparc about the same time the Army switched from the HP *to* the Sparc
for their common hardware platform.)

--
John Ruschmeyer
jruschme at comcast.net

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad for IE