[rescue] almost have an UE1, advice?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Mar 13 23:03:50 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Tim H. wrote:

> Now that I have a case, I realize that the motherboard needs some kind
> of mounting plate, which I don't have.  Since this is now the only
> missing piece, I am impatient.

Are you talking about the big plate/bulkhead at the rear that all the
ports are mounted against, or are you talking about the mounting rails.
There should be two plastic rails on the bottom of the chassis.  The
system board slides into those rails, and the bulkhead bolts onto the
back of the chassis.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "They're like candy for your ass."
Thorndale, TX      (*                       --Doc Shipley