[rescue] Looking to dump old Centronics printer

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Wed Mar 12 21:40:57 CST 2003

On 10 Mar 2003 20:40:01 -0800, Koyote <koyote at koyote.cx> wrote:

> > It's light enough that I'm likely to hang onto it unless I'm really
> > desperate.
>

> Ah, now that is useful for some things. hang onto that one.

Oh, you bet.

For some reason, Windows drivers and Epson tractor-feed printers seem to suck
with each other. I can never get the drivers and the printer to agree where
the damn form break is. Been that way since 3.1 and doesn't look like it's
gonna stop soon. OK, well, I admit I haven't tried it since Windows 98.

In any case, it's not a big deal.

---
A book worth banning is a book worth reading.