[rescue] Looking to dump old Centronics printer

Innfomail at aol.com Innfomail at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 21:27:45 CST 2003

In a message dated 3/10/03 3:33:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jeff_work at nonken.net writes:

> I have a Centronics 702 printer. Condition unknown, worked 10 years ago when
> stuck it in the garage. Comes with a printer stand and a paper catcher.

This thing is worth saving. I have trashed so many of these I feel guilty.
This is an early heavy old printer. It is one of the first of its line and
was rebranded by many companies.

At least try to sell it on eBay. Since you have a spare head it should be
worth something to a collector.

Paxton
Astoria, OR