[rescue] SGI equipment available

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Mar 12 18:41:19 CST 2003

SGI Indigo 2 Impact 1000
  195MHZ Proc, 1M L2 Cache
  High Impact Graphics
  2Gig HD (possibly a second 2Gig HD may be available)
  Currently has 128Meg RAM, but available with 256 or 384 as well
  No CD-ROM drive currently installed.
  Plastic in good shape with light scuffing on the top, all bezels present.

SGI Indy R5000
  150MHZ Proc and 180MHZ Proc available
  64, 128, or 256M configurations
  1G or 2G drive
  XL or XZ video

SGI Indy R4000
  175MHZ or 200MHZ Proc available
  64, 128, or 256M configurations
  1G or 2G drive
  XL or XZ video

Also I have several Teal Indigo 2 bare systems, all tested
to the ROM monitor by adding memory.  Preference to people
who can pickup locally in Sharon, MA especially for the bare
systems.

Also have a couple of Indigo 2 Purple systems that are bare.
R4400 at 250MHZ with the Impact backplane and power supply.

I'm offering this equipment up to the rescue list first... which
has the highest probability of people who want to make homes for
these boxes.

After that this stuff is probably ebay bound... and will likely be
parted out instead of sold whole.

If your interested, contact me ASAP with any offers on particular
systems/configs.

I also have some IRIX 6.5 Media kits.

Thanks,

  -- Curt