[rescue] NetApp F720 question

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 12 10:22:51 CST 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> When I inquired about my F330 through "official channels" (e.g., the
> NetApp web site) I got a sales person (woman) who was astounded that I had
> a filer at home - and suggested that I either buy a support contract or
> "run linux on it". (!)

Really?  I had a couple of reps I was working with a year or two ago that
readily gave up license keys when I asked them about a 330 I was considering
buying.

I guess not all of their sales reps are clued :-/

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."