[rescue] Looking to dump old Centronics printer

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Mon Mar 10 19:12:50 CST 2003

> I have a Centronics 702 printer. Condition unknown, worked 10 years ago when
> stuck it in the garage. Comes with a printer stand and a paper catcher.

Given what you have, I imagine someone in the region has a PDP or
$OLDIRON to hook it up to.

who carea about slow if you can set it to printing overnight and not
have to watch it?

On a side note for my inkjet printers, I've been finding literal tons of
8 and 15 inch tractor feed paper (I cna only use the letter sized stff
for pennies lately. excellent way to cheply print out docco.