[rescue] Multi-head Octanes

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 9 22:57:22 CST 2003

Hi Lads

Now that used SE cards are going for less than 100USD BIN on EBay

e.g.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3405829651&category=11223

I'm seriously tempted to add another video head to my Octane. All of the
documentation I've seen shows dual-head as a standard configuration, but
I'd be very interested to know if triple-head or quad-head systems are also
supported using say SSE+SE+SE or SE+SE+SE+SE (I currently have SSE only).

I suspect this isn't a valid configuration as I haven't been able to find
any corroborating information on the web, but a triple-head system would be
extremely useful for me.

Regards,

Gavin