[rescue] DECserver 300 -- specs/details?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 5 02:06:13 CST 2003

I'm googling with little success, but anyway...

Digging through my van from the last pickup, I found I have a DECserver 300.

It appears some versions of this had LAT only, and some did TCP/IP.
Is it likely to be of any use in a mixed environment? I'll probably
have some DEC gear up at some point, but it's going to be mostly Sun
and Intel for now.

And if not, anyone want it?

Also seem to have a 5000/200 and one of the 3000 alphaservers if anyone
local is interested. Might ship at buyer's expense. Untested for now,
until I find some mmj cabling. :)

Rob