[rescue] FS: Exx00 memory and laser printers, want AXi memory

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 5 01:40:50 CST 2003

Hi folks,

Uncovered my big box of E3000 etc memory and I thought I'd see if anyone
needed or wanted a gig or two of it. Kits of 8pc 32MB, some Sun and some
Dataram. I've also used these in some quad PPro systems. Really cheap.

Also, if you're in the SF Bay Area, California, I have a pile of laser
printers that will be cheap for pickup near San Jose. Email me for
details or a link to the craigslist posting.

Still looking for some more memory to test an AXmp or two. The system
I thought had four 64meg dimms had two 32meg dimms, and that's no good.
I probably need four 64meg or six 32meg dimms to get one of these critters
going. Will trade something for them, or would borrow them if you want
them back in a week or two. No budget to buy anything at the moment :(

Rob