[rescue] J90 on epay

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Mar 3 12:52:53 CST 2003

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> But then, you still might be outsniped by a mere $25.  I think that it
> would be better for auctions to end something like 5 minutes after the
> last bid after the set ending time.

There's been a lot of talk about that on the various lists I'm on, and
the general consensus has been that ePay won't do that because it'll
kill the additional revenues they collect from impulse buyers, which
sucks for buyers, but is a win for sellers.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "They're like candy for your ass."
Thorndale, TX      (*                       --Doc Shipley