[rescue] J90 on epay

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Mar 2 20:54:51 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 21:50, OutBack Dingo wrote:
> Yeah I think there are a few of us looking at this thing. We need to get it
> figured out so we don9t start a bidding war amongst ourselves and drive the
> price up

Well, i would LOVE to have it, and i have the money for it at it's
current bid.  Tranporting it would obviously be an issue.  (I'm in
northern indiana)  Also, having a place to power it up could potentially
be an issue, but i may have a place for that.  Finally, there's the
issue that i already have projects that i'm working on.  So, who else is
considering it?  Dave?

	-Dan Sikorski