[rescue] 360mhz 4meg US II procs cheap

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 06:34:07 CST 2003

The SUs`n System Engineers book says U60s and 220R only. They require a
120 MHz clock, and I don't think many systems can provide that.

If you are truely stuck once the CPUs arrive, contact me off-list, I
may want to upgrade my U60s... On the fence right now - dual 300s are
enough (ugh, did I just say that!)...

Lionel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20328&item=3402424571